Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Simpletruth blog!

Dear friends,

This is it! Your portal to all things simpletruth, the praise band at Redeemer Lutheran Church in Richmond, Virginia.

Here is your central hub of information, dear musicians. We'll be looking at scripture and devotionals (coming soon!) I (Andrew) will be able to answer questions and foster discussion about what it is that we are doing! And, perhaps most importantly, here is where you can see such precious scheduling tidbits as:

Wednesday, January 19:  Practice from 6:30-8:30. All called for 6:30, concluding with just instrumentalists and Barkley to rehearse "Don't Give Up."

Sunday, January 23: 10:15 call for worship. Double baptism at the 11:00 service!

Wednesday, January 26: Practice from 6:30-8:30.

Sunday, January 30: 10:15 call for worship.

Wednesday, February 2: Practice from 6:30-8:30, led by guest band director PAT CUOMO! Andrew will be there twiddling knobs on the board.

Sunday, February 6: 10:00 call for worship, led by PAT CUOMO! Andrew will be in Arkansas.

Wednesday, February 9: NO PRACTICE! Andrew will be in Denver, Colorado.

Sunday, February 13: 10:00 call for worship.

6 comments:

  1. Okay - how many brownie points do I get for checking this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Andrew...Just got signed on to the blog...I thought you said you put the service lineup list of songs on this but I don't see it. Am I missing something? Due to the snow and your opt out option for the singers tonight...and a boat load of work I need to get done...I'm sticking to the homefront tonight. Please send the playlist for this Sunday so I can get my book set up. Thanks..and be careful out there!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. All - Sunday Jan 30 is be ready to PLAY at 10 am, not the 10:15 listed above.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stefan, I was just going to post the same note - THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Slackin' - I'll be away Sunday and at a Redeemer Strategy meeting Weds. Be sure to miss me! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Andrew - You're over due here.

    ReplyDelete