Thursday, April 28, 2011

Meet Sundie on Sunday!

Dear friends,

Matt and I have been conspiring. We decided that we wanted to bring in an experienced worship leader to help mind the store while I'm in Arkansas. After talking with several candidates, I'm pleased to announce that Sundie Marquardt will be filling in for the summer. She'll be visiting Redeemer on Sunday morning, so you can all meet her then.

Sundie has years of experience leading worship groups and working as a public speaking consultant, so I'm sure you'll appreciate her communication skills as quickly as I have. She's going to be starting to play with us on Wednesdays and Sundays before I go, so we can make a smooth transition. we are very fortunate and blessed to have her skills and sunny personality!

Peace,

Andrew

1 comment:

  1. What a resume she brings to our group. I am looking forward to her stepping in for you while you are off in AR.

    ReplyDelete